The mission of our dental practice is to provide first-quality dental care with careful attention to personal respect and sensitivity. We want our patients to live in optimum oral health. We desire to develop long term partnerships with each patient. We strive to serve our patients with compassion, excellence, and value. We understand that all our patients are individuals, each of whom has his or her personal needs and concerns. We are here to help our patients enjoy the lifetime of complete oral health.
Our Core Values:
Commitment to listening to our patients.
Commitment to high quality dental care and complete oral health for a lifetime.
Commitment to our patients comfort.
Commitment to creating an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
Commitment to making the dental experience an enjoyable one!
Because your first visit is a great time to establish the valuable foundation of trust, we’ll work hard to make your first appointment a success.
Prior to your first appointment, we encourage you to review our website to learn more about us. We also request that you download registration forms.
What to Expect At Your First Appointment
We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes early to your scheduled appointment so one of our team members can gather your forms and answer any questions you may have.
Our staff looks forward to your first visit and will do everything possible to make you feel at home.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment
- List of current medications
- Completed new patient registration/medical/dental history and insurance forms (New Patient forms, Notice of Privacy Policies)
- Information about any medical conditions (Ex. Diabetes, high blood pressure, pre-med antibiotics, recent surgeries/procedures, etc.)
- Insurance ID card and a photo ID
- Please note: If you have dental x-rays taken within 6 months, please bring them or have them forwarded to our office prior to your appointment. Our office policy is to obtain current x-rays and full mouth x-rays on every patient.
- Parents and/or guardians must accompany patients under the age of 18.
- Our office does offer easy and convenient financing through CARE CREDIT and we are happy to assist you with payment options.
We accept most insurance plans and are happy to fill out and submit your insurance claims. Please bring your dental insurance card and policy number to your first appointment.
Below is a list of some of the plans we are on:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Cigna Dental Benefit
University Family Care
University Family Care Advantage
Don't see your plan? Please contact our office at 520-514-1883